How to buy Cornware
One Time Orders - Direct From Cornware
For events, personal use and any one off needs it will be best to buy direct from Cornware. Shop online or contact our team to help. Call 020 3633 0535 or email [email protected]
Bespoke Colours & Branding
Cornware specialises in developing products as unique as your brand and your business. From custom colours to bespoke branding and designs our team is here to support. Contact [email protected] to discuss your vision.
Regular Orders - Through Our Distribution Partners
Cornware has partnerships to support your unique business needs across the UK and Europe. For repeat orders contact our team to find your local or best suited distributor. Call us on 020 3633 0535 or email us at [email protected]
How it works
Cornware & Your Distributor Working For You
Contact [email protected] to be paired with your distribution partner.
A good distribution partner not only cuts out delivery miles but ensures a fast, quality service to match your needs.
Your distribution partner will arrange deliveries, pricing and support for your unique business needs
Cornware's dedicated team will always be here to support you with any questions regarding our biodegradable products and can help with much more.
Benefits of Using A Distribution Partner
- Faster & greener deliveries. As our distributors have mapped routes, your business can be fit in to save time, save your wallet and save emissions.
- Local support. Working with a local partner ensures that little extra customer service. Combined with support from the Cornware team, this should deliver an outstanding level of service that you can rely on and trust.
- Cornware can be delivered along with your food, beverages and janitorial supplies and other consumables.
Custom & Bespoke
- We want to hear about your vision, please get in touch to discuss where Cornware fits in.
- We have a dedicated design team to work on bespoke tooling, embossed branding, colour matching and more to match your concept.
- Globally we work with companies from high street brands through to stalls and caterers of all sizes. Reach out to us to discuss your vision.
- With a network of dedicated partners, with whom we work very closely, we can help supply lower volume branding techniques. These include stickers, belly bands, prints, napkins and more.